THE INSTANT #1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER
Dr. Mark Hyman presents the definitive guide to reversing disease, easing pain, and living younger longer that "will revolutionize how we approach aging" (Jay Shetty, author of 8 Rules of Love).
Aging has long been considered a normal process. We think disease, frailty, and gradual decline are inevitable parts of life. But they don't have to be. Science today sees aging as a treatable disease. By addressing its root causes we can not only increase our health span and live longer but prevent and reverse the maladies of aging--including heart disease, cancer, diabetes, and dementia.
In Young Forever
, Dr. Mark Hyman challenges us to reimagine our biology, health, and the process of aging. To uncover the secrets to longevity, he explores the biological hallmarks of aging, their causes, and their consequences--then shows us how to overcome them with simple dietary, lifestyle, and emerging longevity strategies. You'll learn:
- How to turn on your body's key longevity switches
- How to reduce inflammation and support the health of your immune system
- How to exercise, sleep, and de-stress for healthy aging
- How to eat your way to a long life, featuring Dr. Hyman's Pegan Diet
- Which supplements are right for you
- Where the research on aging is headed
- And much more
With dozens of science-based strategies and tips, Young Forever
is a revolutionary, practical guide to creating and sustaining health--for life.